Tuesday 29 April 2008

Scarlett Johansson blasts Lindsay, Paris

Scarlett Johansson blasts Lindsay, Paris





Scarlett Johansson has blasted Lindsay Lohan and Capital of France Hilton for attempting to fake music careers.The actress - wHO will before long discharge Anyplace I Lay My Foreland, her cover album of Tom turkey Waits' songs - thinks the starlets recorded songssolely to dance to when they go out clubbing.She said: "I hold no relationship with either Lindsay Lohan or City of Light Hilton, even as far as my modus vivendi or the music I listen to. They likely made music that fits with their life style - 'Wouldn't it be great if I were terpsichore to my possess song in the club?' "However, Scarlett, 23, is confident her album will be better received as she isn't trying to conform to in the footsteps of other actresses-turned-singers. She told Spin magazine: "My record album is more suited to my modus vivendi. I live a very low-key life."Vachel Lindsay is presently working on her one-third studio apartment album, due for liberation in the US subsequently this yr, piece Genus Paris is reportedly planning to join her Commodity Charlotte rocking chair boyfriend Benji Madden on level to show window her musical comedy talents.


Meanwhile, Scarlett's debut album is already receiving rave reviews fromprofessionals in the music industry - including 27-year-old star JessicaSimpson.Jessica told America's Esquire magazine publisher: "I actually obedience her, and I consider she's an unbelievable talent at a young age. And she is unbelievably beautiful. Summation, she gets to shape with the topper of the best."- Bang! SHOWBIZ